Wednesday, November 11, 2015

YOU NEED TO....

It's very late and I may not post everything I would like to say, but here we go....

Things are very confusing at times. There have been times when there are no little smart remarks or rumblings and we actually get along. Then of course.... things go back to normal or abnormal, depends on how you look at it.

Because I have gained 30 pounds, since last year's 68 pound loss, the topic of every day is.... losing weight, cutting down portions and exercising. Every days it's.... "You need to cut back your portions."  "You need to get up and walk or, do some kind of exercise." Oh, I agree, but they know as well as I do that, my thyroid dosage was lowered, and that always leads to weight gain. Dr Tuttle even apologized for not listening to me.

For now, I'll end with the things they say or do.... I'm hurt, but mostly I'm angry!!

"We don't really care."
"We live with an old person."
"You don't need a second helping."
"It doesn't matter if we eat cookies and chips in front of you."
"You will have to eat what we eat, just smaller portions. We're not cooking anything different for you."

And the ultimate slap in the face....
When Ronnie is traveling and he calls me on Face Time.... He looks into the camera and actually blows out his cheeks to make his face bigger, mocking me, and never paying attention to what I'm even saying.

He's in Georgia tonight, and he was blowing out his cheeks while I was trying to talk to him, it really pisses me off. I'm suppose to call him at 8:30 to wake him up,,,, bullshit, he can get his self up.

I'm very tired.... So so tired.

No comments: