Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Hello..., it's me

Good morning! I'm still recovering from Sunday. Physically, I'm exhausted but sprirtually, I'm still filled with the wonder of it all. Jesus was there in all of the services on Sunday. I could feel His special touch as we sang each song and bowed our heads in prayer. During the sermon I could hear Him saying..., "I love you
and I did this for you." He suffered and died for all of us because He loves us. We are not worthy of such love and sacrifice. We are like the dirty laundry that Mattie spoke about in his blog. We should have been cast aside but Jesus said.., "I'll go."
"Hallelujah For The Cross." "Had It Not Been For A Hill Called Mount Calvary. Had It Not Been For A Man Called Jesus, Then Forever My Soul Would Be Lost." Every day that the Lord gives us should be a time of praise and worship and a time that we should reach out and love others.

I'm so looking forward to Sunday. It's a time of celebration. Our Lord arose from the dead and "HE LIVES!!" "Becasue HE LIVES, I can face tomorrow."

Continue to remember the Bachman family as they deal with the loss of precious Caylyn. Remember Barb and Jim Berg as the days quickly lead to the end of Barb's suffering and Jim's struggle with life without her. Please pray for all of my CaringBridge buddies and their precious families.

The days are getting closer to our bringing Mama home! This Sunday we will be having a special Easter celebration at my niece's home and Mama will be there. She is doing great, getting stronger and more mobile every day. Please continue to lift her up in your prayers. Rose Crest- Room 202B- telephone # 599-1716.

Thanks for keeping me close to your hearts. In my mind, I still feel young but, for whatever reason, my body just doesn't want to cooperate. I love you guys so much and appreciate your friendship and love and your prayers. You are such a special group of friends and I am so blessed to have you be a part of my life.

Have a great week!!

1 comment:

KJA said...

Hey Meg. just letting you know I still check on ya. Ya'll done a terrific job Sunday FOR ALL FOUR services. Alive forever was awesome.....