Wednesday, June 11, 2008

It's Official

Mama is selling her house. My cousin, Steve, the realtor, came out yesterday afternoon and put up the 'For Sale' signs. We didn't realize that our neighbors across Sandy Ford from us are selling their house too.

Ronnie and Meredith went up to Mom's today and worked on some little things that needed paint and repair in order for the sale to go quickly.

We're excited about having Mama here and as I said before, it will be less taxing on me physically but, it breaks my heart to know that she's selling their dream home. When Cookie sold her house (next door to me and in between our house and Mom's) we were very fortunate to get a really sweet couple and their little baby boy as neighbors. We're praying that whoever buys Mama's house will be good neighbors too. The only requirement is, to love our dogs, especially Callie Rose, who has had the run of the place for the past 11 years. Jeff and Mindy (next door) love all of our dogs and Parker (their baby) adores Callie.

I ask for your prayers and thank you for your friendship.

Don't forget to comment here or on my e-mail.

No comments: