Saturday, July 4, 2015

Enjoying family time....

Happy 4th of July.... Just checking in because I changed some things on my blog page. Nobody reads this anyway, but me.

The weather is much cooler, cloudy, but we can swim. For some reason, as long as it's not Arctic, I can get in. I love, love, love to just float around on my noodle. The best way to swim is naked, but we have a little guy next door that may pop in, and I wouldn't want to scare him.

Enjoying our usual 4th meal.... hash, baked beans, potato salad, cantaloupe and watermelon.... and it's just the 3 of us. Justin, Jordan and Phoenix may come tomorrow afternoon to swim.

Praying for our country,  America the beautiful, from sea to shining sea. We need more of your grace and mercy, Heavenly Father. We are blessed beyond measure, but we take it for granted. There are others who are trying so hard to take it away, and we are standing by in our complacency, and letting them get away with it.

Thank you Lord for your blessings, your grace and mercy. Help us to look to You Father, for guidance, make us aware of your Holy Presence and lead us.

I am thankful and blessed.... in good times and bad.... I Praise You Lord of Heaven.

No comments: