Friday, December 11, 2015

Tis the Season

We're just a few days away from Christmas 2015. It seems like only yesterday that we were anticipating Christmas 2014.

Physically, this year has been so difficult. I have been so sick from the pain and fatigue of fibromyalgia, that I haven't felt well enough to go anywhere. I have not been able to go to  church for so many weeks, that I'm not even in the choir. Since Thanksgiving, I have had asthmatic bronchitis and have pulled another muscle in my tummy, coughing so violently. Unfortunately, the outcome is similar to before, but not as serious. I did have my Pro-time checked, and the count is great (3.1), but I need to keep a watch on the bruising. I am so exhausted.

On the upside.... I have been able to go with Ronnie on two out of town service calls. The first trip, we went to Tennessee, Indiana, Ohio and Kentucky. While in Kentucky, we were able to have dinner with my dear friend, Pam. This past week, we went to Virginia, you know, the state "for lovers." We had such a wonderful time, both trips. It was very relaxing.... I missed Meredith and the babies, but it was great. I hope to be able to do that more often.

Also, Meredith finished up her final exam on Thursday, and she is now officially a college Senior!! Her professors have commented on what an excellent student she is, and that she is a natural teacher. We are so proud of her accomplishments, and the fact that she is a wonderful young woman.

Lord, I give you the praise and the glory for all that you have blessed us with. I pray for your protection, over us all, and for your guidance. Forgive me Lord for my failures and continue to lead me in the way you want me to go.

No comments: