Sunday, July 27, 2008

Prayer Request

Hey guys- Please remember my Mom in the morning (Monday the 28th). She is going in to have her heart "shocked" back into rhythm. When she was in a coma at Christmas time they had to adjust her rhythm because she was struggling and fighting so hard.

I've been told that this is a routine procedure and she should be fine. However, I will not be able to be with her. We had already made plans, in advance, to be out of town until Thursday (Summer is winding down).

Of course my sister and brother will be with her and I know she will be in good hands.

Also remember to keep praying that her house sells. Once she gets her energy back and begins to feel better, I know that her moving in up here will be a very good thing for her.

I'll be off-line until Thursday. I will let you know then how things went. You can call her at 864-578-6624 and check on her if you want. She would really like that.

Thanks guys.

Love ya.

No comments: