Thursday, July 31, 2008

All Is Well

Just wanted to let you know that Mom's procedure was a success. I called my sister at 9:30am on Monday and she said that it had only taken 5 minutes. Mom's doctor is very pleased and she can already tell a big difference in the way she feels. Thank the Lord for prayers answered and thank all of you for remembering her.

Please don't forget to continue to pray that her house will sell soon so we can get things started here.

Miss Shopping Diva spent all of her birthday money while we were gone. We went to so many places this week, Tennessee, Kentucky, Ohio and then back to Tennessee. We found a mall in Knoxville and she hit all of the stores. So she is set for school, with the exception of a few school supplies.

I even got to shop at Bath and Body Works! I've never been in that place before but I have always enjoyed the things from there, candles and hand soaps. So, I bought some good smelling hand soaps and two cinnamon candles. I love the smell of cinnamon, it makes me think of yummy, gooey cinnamon rolls with icing.

I guess this will be our last adventure for the summer. We have had so much fun traveling with Ronnie and visiting so many different places. While we were in Kentucky, I visited with my friend Pam and we had dinner on the river front. She has visited AMRBC with us a couple of times and she just loves our choir.

I told Meredith that she can go back to school this year and tell everyone that she is a well-traveled young lady. With the choir tour to D.C. and then the business trip with her dad this week, she has seen quite a few places this summer.

Speaking of school, it's right around the corner so, we need to be much in prayer for our students and school faculty. Pray for their safety and pray that this year will be a wonderful time of learning and growing.

My four-legged babies were sure glad to see us and Justin is glad we're home too. So, I'll go unpack again and throw some laundry in.

1 comment:

KJA said...

GLas all went well. I was checking in to see what else was going on. Shell said when she gets a minute she will try to help on the background and stuff.