Monday, August 18, 2008

Tomorrow is the BIG DAY!!

It's so hard to believe but, tomorrow is the first day of school. Meredith is beginning to be excited. She has all of her binders filled with paper and marked with the subject she'll be using them for. Her pocket folders match her subject binders (designer school supplies) and every zippered compartment in her bookbag is filled with everything she needs for the 8th grade.

Please remember each student, every teacher and everyone associated with our educational system. Please pray for a safe year (NO BULLIES) and a wonderful year of teaching and learning and growing. Pray God's blessings on each family and that some parents will see the need for becoming more involved with their child's education.

I'm really excited about our new Wednesday night services coming up on the 27th. No more getting home at 10:00 pm with a sleepy girl who has to get up early the next morning. I'm really excited about what's happening at AMRBC.

Remember Meredith and her soccer season that's coming up in September. Remember all of the after school activites that will be going on. The days are so busy during the school year with, school, homework, church and other activities going on.

Pray for Ronnie this week. He's traveling again for most of this week so, he'll miss the first day of school. He missed her first soccer practice last week but thankfully he's always home on the week-ends.

Also keep Justin in your prayers. He's had a couple of job interviews and he's mailed his resume out to several places. Nothing yet but, we're still praying.

Continue to pray for Mama's house to sell. We're getting down to a very critical point for her financially and she really needs to sell.

I'm hoping to hear from my disability very soon. It's been over three years and it's been rough. Physically and financially as well.

I'm closing with a list of a few very special people who really need your prayers, my CaringBridge buddies. I love these people so much and they are very important to me.

Jaxon Burns-Connor Bowden-Nicholas Deyo-Andrew Kirby-Chelsey Mitchell-Austin Scott-Brook Waddle.


Thanks guys for all of your love and encouragement. You all mean the world to me and I love you all.

Have a Blessed week.

2 comments:

KJA said...

I hope Meredith's first day went well. Em said she had a blast.

KJA said...

Thanks for the compliment about yesterday. I read our blog after I read yours. I really beleive God has his hand on our music ministry at AMRBC. I really liked that song the choir did. That was a cool song. It amazes me every week how versatile our music is and the variety. WOW! God can do anything with his people!!!!!