Sunday, July 3, 2016

Okay....


This is the 4th of July weekend.... I think I posted in the previous post that I have started Plexis Slim. So many people have been taking Plexis and are losing weight and have so much energy. I need to also watch my carbs to go along with Plexis, my body does not metabolize carbs.

Having said that.... I cannot do any shopping, so I have to rely on what is on sale and what is brought home. Most of the time, if I want anything "special" I may ask or even text a list, but that is certainly up to the "powers that be," as to whether I get it or not.

Now.... today, we had holiday food, meatloaf, potato salad, baked beans, cole slaw and Meredith made her dad cupcakes. I had a small container of meatloaf and potato salad left over from lunch, so I added a little more, plus beans and warmed it up. I can eat my food in layers, it's a Parris thing, and Ronnie became upset, said it was an insult to the cook. They were giving each other the "look." I'm eating and right in the middle of dinner, they start asking me, how much have I lost? Really?

I've been telling them that I need to watch my carbs, but they keep saying " eat what you want, portion control." Then there's the exercise.... I went back to Dr. Josh on Thursday, my hips were 1.5 inches out. I haven't been able to walk with out a pronounced limp and with excruciating pain, and they want me to exercise!!

I'm so sick of this.... I get my first SS check at the end of the month, but I'm not waiting until then. I will go to the store and get some of the things I need for low carb and I will pay him back.

God in Heaven.... I need you. I need your help. I don't want there to be tension, but they cannot continue to hurt me and upset me. I want to lose the weight they want me to lose, I want to be able to walk and have the energy to walk. I want our 25th to be special and not like a couple of trips, that didn't go so well.

Please God?

No comments: