Saturday, December 29, 2007

HAPPY NEW YEAR

I just wanted to wish all of a very HAPPY NEW YEAR!! Thanks for your friendship and thanks for the prayers, love and concern during my Mom's illness. Please continue to remember her in your prayers. There has been some progress but she is still very critical. Prayer Warriors please stay on those knees. I love you guys so much. My life has been truly blessed for having so many wonderful, loving people in my life. May God bless you and your families in 2008 and let us give Him the praise and the glory and the honor that He truly deserves.


HAPPY NEW YEAR
BE SAFE

Megie

1 comment:

George Wright said...

Hi Megie,

After a very busy two weeks, I am just now catching up. We will be praying for you and your mom, for healing and comfort.

George and Jill