Saturday, December 8, 2007

Praise The Lord-Cancer Free

I just had to share the wonderful news. One of my CaringBridge babies got the news on Thursday that she is cancer free!! Praise the Lord! Meredith Grace Dyer is my baby girl from Alabama who was diagnosed with neuroblastoma six months ago. She is a beautiful doll baby that just turned one year old and she has been a trooper through this entire ordeal. Even when she would be so sick from the chemo, she would always have a big old smile. Folks, we serve an awesome God who is greatly to be praised with honor and glory forever and ever. He is the great physician. Meredith's Mom, Ginger, said that the radiologist is still a little concerned about Meredith's adrenal gland but her onocologist and his assistant are 100% positive that she is cancer free. Continue to pray for this precious little one and for all of my CaringBridge Buddies; Barb-Connor-Chelsey-Caylyn-Brook and Nick. Thank you my friends and prayer warriors. I love you guys!

1 comment:

KJA said...

That's great Megie. Just looking to see how you and yours are.