Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Need Your Help

Hey guys- I need your help. I am not feeling well at all. My doctor was very concerned with my B/P because it was high even on my regular meds. (150/90) Also I was only breathing at 71% so she has increased my treatments to every 4 hours. Saturday night my B/P was so high that I had a little blood vessel to rupture, the doctor called it a pop-off, and it took Ronnie and me 1 hours to stop the bleeding. The next stop was the ER which my doctor informed me should have been the first thing I did so they could get an accurate B/P reading. I am very very tired. Ronnie is staying home with me today. What I need from you guys, is to pray. The doctor wants me to rest a couple of days and she needs to monitor my B/P about every other day. If you could just say a little prayer for me I would appreciate it. I have too much to do to be down long. Ronnie had to have a long talk with my Mom this morning, which by the way did not go well, but he told her that his first concern is me and my health. Thanks guys. Oh by the way.., there are (9) reindeer which included Rudolph. I left out Vixen in my previous posting. That's okay Kevin, nobody else caught it either except my sister. I love you guys. Hope to see you Sunday.

1 comment:

jkstrib said...

You are in my prayers and we will pray for you tonight at choir. Hope they can get your BP under control. Love you all!
juju