Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Favorite Smells....,

I just finished one of those survey things that people send you. The ones where people are trying to find out more about you. I can't help myself, I just love those. It reminds me of the "Slam" books that we use to pass around in Junior High. Does anybody remember those? You'd sign your name by a certain number in the front of the book and then you would make your comments about people and leave your number underneath. Kids at that age could be so mean!

Anyway, one of the questions on this little survey was; "What is your favorite smell?" I'm going to get you guys to write on my blog page one way or another, so here goes.

1. Freshly ground coffee
2. Fresh cut grass
3. Clean baby
4. Clean sheets
5. Cinnamon toast
6. Cherry pipe tobacco (*)

You don't have to leave a certain number of answers, just let me hear from you. It gets lonely out here.

(*) I have asthma and I really can't inhale the smoke but, I do love to smell cherry pipe tobacco, a cigar and a freshly lit cigarette. They bring back good childhood memories.

You can also leave your answers on my e-mail:
megiewall@bellsouth.net

3 comments:

jkstrib said...

1. I love the coffee smell too!
2. Summer rain!
3. My favorite perfume
4. Bread baking

Ti-um R. said...

Glad yer back Megie!

You and Juju must be related to me someway cuzz I like a lot of the same odiferous eminations! Here's my faves:

1. Fresh baby head
2. Coffee brewing
3. baking bread
4. Vanilla mmmmmmm Vanilla!
5. Summer Rain
6. Cinnamon
7. Pipe tobacco and peppermint (*)

* As a child I loved to sit in my Pappa'a lap and listen to his tic-tock! He always kept his pocket watch in the front pocket of his bib overalls. He smoked a pipe and always had some peppermint candy to "chase it on down with"!

Peace out geerlfreend!
Ti-um

J.E. said...

I love to smell ...
1. brand new school textbooks or notebooks
2. crayons
3. sharpies
4. new clothes
5. pancakes and bacon