Saturday, May 17, 2008

Hidy-Ho

Hi guys! I'm back on-line. Just had a few things to catch up on. I'm so glad you missed me.

Meredith finished up her Spring soccer season this morning. Not a good season but, she had fun and she gave as good as she got. She's playing with much older girls who are stronger and bigger so, they feel they can have a shoving match and an elbow or two to the ribs with the younger girls. I looked up twice and Meredith was on the ground one time and then the girl she was covering was on the ground the next. My cousin asked me if Meredith gets fired up when she's angry and I said "Yep." On one of her earlier soccer teams, her coach would ask me if I had made her mad yet? She plays better when she's mad.

Justin is in Virgina with his racing team. It's in his blood, what can I say?

Everything else seems to be about the same on the homefront. My four-legged babies are a hoot and Ronnie is still a pain in the butt. My cousin (Larry) told me this morning that's a "man" thing and Ronnie agreed. He says he loves to pick on me and get me fired up. The thing is, I'm not as cute as Meredith when I'm mad and my B/P goes up and I say really bad words. Why does he do that?

1 comment:

J.E. said...

Glad you are back!!!!!