Sunday, January 26, 2014

Just thinking

I was going to take up where I left off on my post yesterday, and I still may finish catching up.

The reason I quit posting before is because nobody every commented. Maybe 2 or 3 people would every once in a while. I always try to make a comment or at least like their comments, just so they would feel like somebody was reading their post and cared. I know that many people don't realize that my blog page is back up and I will post on my FB page again, just to remind them. I frankly do not think people really care and sometimes it feels like a waste of time.

Same thing on my FB page. The only reason I'm still on FB is, because I love posting pictures of Phoenix and my family. I am so proud of them and they are my greatest treasure. I'm genuinely interested in my friends posts and I love to see pictures of their children or grandchildren.

I'll give it a few more days on here and if nobody is interested, I may shut it down.
Shutting FB is harder, because through FB I have been to reconnect with friends from years ago and it's good to catch up with them.

Okay, next time I will try to finish catching up and I'll be watching to see who comments.

Until then....

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Agreed, i feel like most people dont care about me either.

Megie said...

Becker- I'm so glad you took the time to read my blog. Some times I don't get a reply on my FB page either.

Unknown said...

Me either..but im used to that. Most of the time alone. You jave Ronnie and your fam in real life. O dont even have that most ofthe time. But i keep reading because you inspire me and make me feel happy when im down. I love you!