Tuesday, January 28, 2014

My Day....

This will be a very short post. It was a busy, but pleasant day. I rode to Bessemer City, NC with Ronnie. I go on one day service calls because
I don't get as tired. We had a great day, laughing and talking and picking at one another.

Sis pulled in just after we got back home. We sat around the table while she filled us in on her day. She was so excited about her biology grade, the highest in the class!! Go Meredith.

After supper, Meredith finished her homework for tomorrow and Ronnie
began packing for the rest of the week. I was making plans for our next LBJ
meeting, sending out e-mails and answering phone calls.

While I was on FB, I just happened to see a prayer request for Bruce Cash on his FB page. His FB pages were closed out so I went to his wife, Kitty's, page.
I found out that Bruce passed away on the 13th of January. I was heart broken,
Bruce and I went to SHS together and sang in the chorus together. He was so talented and such a wonderful, Christian man. I wrote a sympathy note to his wife and then I had to make a couple of phone calls about his passing.

After Ronnie finished packing, we were all sitting around, watching television. He happened to get an e-mail from a co-worker, letting him know that another
co-worker had passed away Sunday morning. Rich was a salesman for the Southeast (Charlotte) and Ronnie enjoyed working with him and they became good friends. Ronnie said that Rich was a Christian man and it was a joy to
be able to relax and carry on a decent conversation with someone who understood where he was coming from. Please remember these two families in your prayers.

Well, book club tomorrow and I'm looking forward to it.

Until next time....

No comments: