Friday, November 9, 2007

DELETE BUTTON

I was reading through my e-mail and deleting all of the "junk" and the stuff I had already read when I had a thought. Bring out the hoses guys, it's gonna be a barn burner! Wouldn't it be great to have our own "Delete" button to take away all the bad stuff? I would have to have several because I am bad almost all of the time so, I know I'd have to have one in the van. Road rage (deleted). I'm married with children and sometimes I just lose it (delete). I've always wondered if I really had it to lose? I had a craving for a piece of fried chicken and I ate it (deleted). I have about 60 more pounds to lose (deleted). Shoot, let's go for it..., 75 more pounds (deleted). Of course this button could never be used to wipe out a whole complete person. I can name 4 or 5 persons, just off the top of my head, that I would delete out of here. Bad thoughts (deleted). I think that would be so cool to be able to mess up and just push a button and it never happened.

Christ's sacrifice on Calvary is our "delete" button. When we confess our sins and trust in the Lord, His blood covers our sins and it's like they never happened.

Great concept, this delete button, now I have to find an inventor and get a patent. That's just too much to think about now, DELETE, I'll think about it later.

2 comments:

George Wright said...

Hi Megie,

Just wanted to touch base, and let you know that you and all of your gang are in our prayers. Maybe I'll see you guys on the soccer fields tomorrow??? If not, I'll see you Sunday!

George

Amy said...

Great concept! You let me know when it's on the shelves, okay? It's good to know Justin is recovering well, (have you?) and things are slowly returning to normal - what's that?! - Amy