Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Up-date

Didn't want you to think I had forgotten you guys. Justin is doing great. He has PT 3x weekly and is getting around really well. He sneaks to the bathroom without his crutches but the therapist said not to put a lot of weight on his knee right now. We go to see the doctor on Thursday. I'm sure she will tell him what activities, if any, he can add back to his schedule. I was so worried about leaving Justin for Montogomery but I am so very glad that I did go. It was truly an awesome worship experience and Susan Dyar just blessed me above and beyond anything I could have imagined. What a truly wonderful, talented girl our Susan is. Steve Dyar was probably leaning over the balcony of heaven telling everybody, "That's my girl. That's my choir. That's my orchestra. That's my baby boy playing the guitar." I know Steve was so proud. He loved AMRBC and we were truly blessed by his talents and his ministry. He is truly missed. There was a problem while we were gone. Our baby dashchund, Sophia, wasn't feeling too well when we left. My niece Casey, who was Justin's care-giver, ended up taking Sophia to the ER vet on Sunday morning. By the time we got home Sunday evening, our male dashchund, Odie, was feeling bad too. We took them both to the vet on Monday morning and they have ear infections plus Sophia has suffered trauma to her left eye. We know now for sure that our "Big Girl" our blonde lab, Callie, didn't hurt the baby, she hit her eye while scratching her ears and shaking her head. God love them. They have felt so badly but they are beginning to perk up a little. Well, gotta run and pick up Meredith. She has JV conditioning 3x a week so I'm in the car a lot. Love you guys. Overlook the typos cause I gotta go!

No comments: