Saturday, November 10, 2007

Prayer Request

Hey guys- I just posted on one of my newest CaringBridge Sites. I have added a couple of more CB friends in the last week or so and I want you to say a special prayer for all of my friends. If you want to write to them you just type in their name and it will bring you right up to their site.

Nicholas Deyo
Meredith Grace Dyer
Connor Bowden
Chelsey Mitchell
Brook Waddle
Steve Dyar (Susan still posts)

I also still have a friend on CarePages. His name is Jonathan Melton but his site is listed as
Big Melton.

When you visit on these sites and read their stories, it makes you appreciate so much your good health and it makes what problems you do have pale in comparison to what these wonderful people endure. Their faith in God and the courage they display is so humbling.

I'll check back in with you next week. Thanks guys. I love you all so much.

No comments: