Thursday, February 14, 2008

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY GUYS!! Ronnie has been out of town this week and I was so-oo afraid that I would have to spend Valentine's without him. However, he just called me and he said he'll be home in 3 hours, which will be 10:00 pm. I may only have a couple of hours of Valentine's left but, I don't care he's coming home.

We had our very first date 17 years ago this Saturday (16th). Our group sang at a Valentine's banquet on the 14th and that's when he started looking at me as more than a friend. We had been friends for a couple of years or so but all of a sudden everything changed. We still call each other "Ronnie" or "Megie" from the group!

I hope that all of you will be able to spend Valentine's with someone special, even if it's only for an hour or two.

No comments: