Thursday, February 7, 2008

Life's Little Pleasures

Some of my blogger friends have these little question and answer themes on their blog page in order to have feed-back. I thought I would try this. I get lonely and paranoid when nobody writes back. So if you visit, drop me a comment.

Here goes; What are some of the things you like to do to unwind and treat yourself?

My answers;

1. I love movie night with my family. We buy a movie on Pay-per-View and have a special meal.

2. I love curling up on the couch with my four-legged babies and a good book.

3. One of my favorite places is my front porch swing or my rocking chair. I even like to sit out during a thunderstorm.

4. My next favorite place is floating on my noodle in the pool.

5. My special way to treat myself is driving through Hub City Coffees for a large special blend. One splenda and a bit of skim.

Okay guys, it's your turn. Let me know how you like to unwind and treat yourself.

5 comments:

jkstrib said...

I love to lay on the couch with Molly! If I have time, I love to scrapbook or read a good book.

Carmen said...

I love a good book and I love to watch Spanish movies and see if I can find differences in what they actually say and what the caption says. A real treat for me is a movie at the theater.

George Wright said...

Taking it easy is: sleep late, Cracker Barrel breakfast, bum around for a little while, and then to the couch for a nap...

J.E. said...

There is nothing that I love to do more than sit on the proch swing and talk to a good friend...Jesus..Matt...My mom... It is the best!!!!

Matt Johnson said...

I like sitting on my bed with laptop in position, writing and reading blogs, listening to music, and there's nothing much better than a Sunday afternoon nap after some good country cooking.