Thursday, February 7, 2008

Life's Pleasures and Indulgences

Some of my blogger friends are doing these little question and answer postings so I thought I would try one of my own. Sometimes you write on your blog and you're wondering if anybody is reading? If you visit my page, leave a little comment. I get lonely and paranoid when I have no feed back.


As I was coming home from taking Meredith to school this morning I started to think about life in general. It seems the more technological and automated we become the more we try to cram in an already busy schedule.


You know the routine..., up at 6am. Job-school-church-activities-bills-cleaning-laundry. Day in and day out. My question is this..., what do you do for pleasure? How do you unwind? What's the one indulgence you save for a pick-me-up?


I love to spend time with my family watching movies.

I love to curl up on the couch, surrounded by my four-legged babies and, read a good book.

I love to sit out on my front porch, either in my rocking chair or on the swing.

I love to float in my pool in the summer.


My one indulgence, my special little thing I do for myself is..., I go by Hub City Coffee and get a large special. That's usually their special coffee blend of the day with a little Splenda and a very little skim milk.


Of course I have to swipe Ronnie's pocket change or I have even took money from the kid's stash in order to take advantage of this one little indulgence

No comments: