Monday, February 4, 2008

Thanks

I just want to take this time to "THANK YOU" my wonderful friends and Prayer Warriors. These past few weeks have been very difficult and there is no way that we could have gotten through it without God's "Amazing Grace" and your love and prayers.

We still have a long road ahead of us and decisions to make but, I know that we will get through it.

Please continue to pray that God will strengthen Mom's body and clear her mind. She still has a lot of confusion and sometimes it's so hard for her to understand. Continue to pray that my health will hold out. I am feeling much better but, I will have to rearrange my schedule. I can't possibly keep going the way that I was trying to go, which was every day.

I love you all. You are all a special blessing from God.

No comments: