Friday, October 12, 2007

Friday

Most of the technical difficulties have been taken care of. I'm running a new program and I'm not so sure I like it. Ronnie said my other set-up slowed things down and caused problems so, he re-programed everything and well, here we. There are some things that I knew how to do before that I'm learning on this set-up or I'm unable to do. It's been a very busy week. Ronnie has been in New York so, whatever I've been able to accomplish around here I've done it alone. Before I had the many many health issues that I now deal with, I was your average working wife and Mom. I was the accounting manager in my family's business for over 32 years. I'm amazed at what I did on a daily basis and still managed the home-front as well. Now, some days getting out of bed is a real struggle and when Ronnie is gone it makes it really difficult. Thankfully, Ronnie will be home late this afternoon and our week-end will be normal. Soccer games, church, errands. You know the drill. Monday will begin another busy week but for now I will enjoy the moment. Have a blessed week-end and hopefully, if time permits, I'll be back on Monday.

2 comments:

J.E. said...

Hey Megie... I actually read your blog and wrote one of my own today.. See you Sunday!

George Wright said...

It's good to have you back Megie! Maybe we'll see you on the soccer fields again this week. Tell Murph we said, "Good luck!"

See you Sunday!