Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Two Days in A Row!!

Hey Kevin- Here I am two days in a row. This is not to say that I haven't been busy this morning. After I dropped Sissy off at school I went by my Mom's house to check on her and my sister. We decided to go and have breakfast together. We had so much fun. Drinking coffee and laughing. My Mama can be so funny and we laugh hysterically at her. Funny thing is, she doesn't always mean to be funny, but she is. She has never remembered our names, even when we were younger. I'm sure glad she didn't have the "house full of youngins" my Daddy always wanted. I guess they would have just given us numbers. I told my sister, Cookie, that I'm so glad that we are grown and self-sufficient, cause Mama would probably leave us somewhere. Oh by the way.., pray for Cookie, she's having some tests done tomorrow. I think I may have already told you this, here I am laughing at Mama, anyway.., Justin is really liking his new job. It's different from what he is use to but, it's kind of fast pace and he likes that. He was a little over-whelmed yesterday but one of his supervisors told him to pace himself. That's kind of hard to do, especially when both of your parents are OC. Please continue to pray for Justin. I think he's really going places in this new job and he has the opportunity for advancement and the drive. Yesterday evening, Ronnie and I had a meeting at Meredith's school. She scored in the 95% of her grade on her PACT. Because of this she is being recognized as an advanced student and will be given the opportunity, next year, to take the SAT with high school seniors!! Beautiful and smart..., that's my girl! Only thing is, Meredith doesn't think she's either. That's good to a point, at least she's not flirty or flighty. Pray for Sis too. She will be attending a couple of workshops to prepare herself for the tests. If you know Meredith, you know she is VERY SHY AND VERY QUIET!! She gets her beauty and her personality from her Daddy and she gets her brains from her MOM! Hey, do I hear an AMEN out there? I'm gonna sign off now because I have to swap off the towels and then finish the weekly newslwetter for Meredith's soccer team. See, I told you, I'm not just another pretty face! Love you guys. Have a blessed day. Hey Kevin, do you feel better now? You were so-oo worried that I was MIA!

3 comments:

George Wright said...

Hey Megie...

Just wanted to speak up and let you know that, although I haven't posted any comments until now, I have been reading. I think you could be one of my sisters -- so full of yourself! That's a good thing! I tend to be that way too. When you're good, why not just go ahead and admit it, right?

The blog is great! Keep it up, and I'll grace you with my comments when I can.

GW

Amy said...

I'm sure glad I'm not the only Momma who can't remember my children's names! My kids tell me they need name tags! Isn't laughter so much fun. I wouldn't survive without it. Praise the Lord! I'm glad you're back. - Amy

KJA said...

I thought I was Jeffery-Junior- Kevin until I turned ten and mama said no you are just Kevin. Anyway thanks for the laughter and glad to see you are back..