Monday, October 1, 2007

So Busy

I see somebody missed me. Sorry guys I have been so busy. I'm not just another pretty face, I actually have a family that requires me to look in on them sometimes. I am so tired! This was one of my "bad fibro" days. Some of you may know what I mean when I say that. I feel like I have the flu. I am so tired and I ache all over. I had to get up early Sunday morning and just soak in a tub of hot water. We had a soccer week-end and then (3) Sunday services and then Sunday afternoon rehearsal until after 3pm. By the time we got home and changed clothes, I had to turn around and take Meredith back to church for her choir practice. Some of you know where we live and it's not a quick trip. I loved every minute of the week-end and I really like to keep busy but sometimes my body screams..., ENOUGH ALREADY! YOU'RE FAT AND YOU'RE OLD! That maybe true but I don't plan to give up anytime soon. I have too much to do.
Well, I hear the music for CSI Miami so I guess I'd better go and watch Horatio. Actually, I love Grissom on Thursday nights better. I'm sure glad they found Sara but I don't think she and Grissom are so cute together. I think I'd be cuter.

No comments: