Monday, September 17, 2007

" Dancing With God"

My cousin David sent this to me the other day and I thought I would share it with you. When we look at the word GUIDANCE, we see the word "dance" at the end of the word. Doing God's will is a lot like dancing. When two people try to lead, nothing feels right. When one person realizes this, and lets the other person lead, both begin to work together and move in the right direction. Dancing takes surrender,willingness, and attentiveness from one and gentle guidance from the other.

The "G" stands for God, followed by "u" and "i". "God, "u" and "i" dance." We need to be willing to trust God..., to dance together with God, and let Him lead and guide us through each day.

Let us dance the dance of worship and praise to our Lord, as David did. Of course being Baptist, dancing is frowned upon but, sometimes I'm so filled with joy and emotion that mere words can't always express what my heart is feeling.

Let us dance before the Lord with thanksgiving and in adoration of who God is and how He loves us and has blessed us.

My prayer for you is health, happiness and the peace that can only come from our loving God.

Le't continue to love one another and encourage one another and pray for one another.

AND I HOPE YOU DANCE!!

No comments: