Thursday, September 13, 2007

Disconnected

HEY!! I'm ba-aack!! I've been disconnected from the internet. Do you know how upsetting that can be? I've been disconnected from all of my friends and some of my family members for a day and a half. This was a good thing in that I was able to catch up on the laundry and clean the kitchen and chase the dogs. Oh yeah..., by the way I'm still chasing dogs. But I really had some stuff to do on the computer and I couldn't. Before computers we talked on the telephone and visited our family and friends. If we had business to conduct like letters to write.., we either wrote them by hand or typed them on a typewriter. Now we do EVERYTHING on the computer..., even pay bills on-line and shop. As Christians we need to stay connected. That means worship, fellowship, daily Bible reading and prayer. If we don't seek God's guidance through worship, fellowship, daily Bible reading and prayer..., then we are disconnected. That's a lonely place to be. Everything is out of kilter and nothing seems to go right. I'm glad to be back on-line because I really do have stuff to do but..., being off-line gave me a time to reflect and to count my blessings. It gave me time to re-connect with my Heavenly Father because I was quiet and I could listen. Unfortunately I had to call Ronnie so he could tell me what to do to find the problem. He always says that I get on the computer and start jumping around and moving my feet and I pull something lose. I tell him that if he would clean this mess of wires and cables up underneath the computer I would be less likely to pull something lose. He has some things tied together with wire ties but it still looks like a bunch of snakes down there. Also, sometimes when I'm on the computer the dogs like to come in and lay at my feet. They have a bed in here behind my chair but they still like to lay at my feet. When Sophia was younger she actually chewed one of the cables in half and Ronnie had to replace it. We were disconnected big time then!! Anyway..., I'm glad to be back. Maybe you guys missed me as much as I missed you.
Have a wonderful day and stay connected. LOVE YOU!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Of course we missed you! We love you! - Amy :-)