Friday, September 7, 2007

Hey- it's Friday

Hey guys- it's Friday. Ronnie is home for the week-end. Justin is feeling some better and when I pick up Meredith this afternoon at 3:15 our week-end officially begins. I love Fridays. I love any time my family is spending time together. My favorite time of the day is when everybody is home and I can hear them laughing and talking. It makes me feel so safe. Meredith has a soccer game tomorrow. GO ORANGE HOT TAMALES!! I don't know that much about soccer even though Meredith has been playing for awhile. I guess all that matters is that she knows and she is having a ball. I love watching the girls play and this year Meredith's age group is playing with high school age girls. The little ones Meredith's age are keeping up with the older ones. It's a blast. Oh yea..., I'm the Team Parent this season. I didn't realize how much responsibility goes along with the honor but so far I've been up for the challenge. I'm doing a Team newsletter every week so everybody will know what's going on. If they don't know what's up it's because they haven't read the newsletter. Of course we have a busy week-end planned and then the best way to end a week and begin another is attending Anderson Mill Road Baptist Church. I love my church. AMRBC is definately a God touched- Spirit-filled church. The fellowhip-the music-the message-the love. I'll end with this;

Beautiful is the church if God is worshiped there.

Have a wonderful and safe week-end. Love and encourage one another. Praise God for who He is and for what He has done. I love you guys. You're in my special thoughts and in my prayers.
I'll check back with you on Monday. God Bless you.

4 comments:

jkstrib said...

Hey Megella,
Welcome to the blogging world! I am glad Justin is better. We are NOT doing I Go to the Rock Sunday. We'll save it for another time. See you on Sunday!

Love ya,
juju

Brenda said...

You go girl!!!
I have been a terrible blogger lately, but you have inspired me. Your blogs are just like you - delightful and funny with a lot of love and devotion mixed in. Love you bucketsful.

Brenda

Brenda said...

You go girl!!
I have been a terrible blogger, but you have inspired me. Your blogs are just like you - delightful, funny, with lots of love and devotion mixed in! Love you bucketsful.
Brenda

KJA said...

Hey Megie,

I was reading Jed's blog comments and saw where you posted your spot. I just had to come see. You are hilarious. Well thanks for the inspirations..

KJA