Monday, September 3, 2007

I did it!!

Hey guys! I finally did it. I took the plunge. I bit the bullet. I set up my blog. This is so exciting!!
Now I have my very own page with my name on it. You long time bloggers will have to be patient with me cause I'm new at this and I still don't know what I'm doing. If you have any advice please share it. Eventually I would like to post some pictures of my family and my dogs. If you know me at all you know one of the most important things in my life is my family. I want my 'Musings' to be positive and encouraging. I want you guys to be my accountability partners. Keep me on the straight and narrow. You know how I can get sometimes. Anyway..., here it is!!
Let me know what you think. I love you all dearly. Have a Jesus filled day.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Yaaay! Congrats on having your own blog. I can't wait to read your musings! - Amy

Jimmy Moore said...

Megie's got a bloggie, a bloggie, a bloggie! WELCOME to the blogosphere, girl! Happy to have you join us.