Tuesday, September 11, 2007

How To Leave Your Comments

I have had so many of you visit my site but you don't know how to leave a comment. At the bottom of my 'musings' will be a line that reads: Comments- click on that. Unfortunately my blog page won't allow anonymous comments so you have to have a Google account. There's a place to click on: Set up Google Account. All you have to do is type in your e-mail address as your User Name and for your Password type in an 8 character word that is easy for you to remember and that's it!! I hope you guys will stop by and leave me a comment. I really enjoy the feed-back. Well-gotta run and get ready for Meredith's soccer practice. I love you guys. Be safe and remember our fallen heros. We owe our freedom and security to their sacrifice.

No comments: