Monday, September 10, 2007

I'm Late- I'm Late- For a Very Important Date!!

I'm going to make this a short one guys cause it is so late. This has been a typical Monday. Nothing bad happened..., I've just been so busy. After I took Meredith to school this morning I went and had coffee with my Mom and my sister..., Cookie. My sister had several doctor's appointments so I stayed with Mama until lunch time. Of course Ronnie is out of town again and I'm still chasing my crazy dachshunds. I'm trying to train Sophia to come when I call her. Of course none of our dogs have ever been trained but they would at least come when I call..., not So-So. At first I thought she wasn't coming to me cause she hadn't learned her name yet but now she just doesn't come. Anyway..., this afternoon she and Odie were running in the neighbor's yard and when I came out to call them Sophia ran under their car. At first I was trying to bribe her with a snack but she wasn't having any of that. I finally had to run her out with a fly swatter. Don't go into a panic I mostly just waved it at her and yelled for her to go home. I'm so glad my new neighbors weren't home. I think they are kind of concerned about what kind of people we are anyway. I'm sure if they had been home and saw me running around flapping a fly swat and screaming they would know for sure what kind of people we are..., NUTS!! I'll try to post earlier tomorrow and until then..., remember I love you guys. Hey- if you visit how about leaving a comment. I want to know how I'm doing. My sister thinks I should write a book..., HA! my life is a book..., a comic book!

2 comments:

jkstrib said...

I'm glad to know Molly isn't the only disobedient dog on the block. I chased her around the neighborhood for about 20 mins the other night. Her bladder finally got the best of her and I was able to nab her! Bad dog! ;)

Amy said...

Megie, you are hilarious! Yes a comic book would be perfect. I love reading your blogs, they brighten my day. If one can't find humor in life, then what a sad life. Thanks for adding humor to my day. By the way, we have a little dog named Foxy and she doesn't mind well, either. She's a year old and we have a very old yorkie (15) named Mitzi. Foxy drives her nuts trying to get her to play. You're doing great on your blogging! - Amy